The goal of this season is to maintain absolute safe conditions for our athletes, while we provide them the opportunity to re-establish their skills and have a plan to a safe return to play.
View All Guildelines Here.
- No outside food or drink is allowed without prior permission from H.A.R.D. #1 (absolutely no seafood allowed).
- No glass containers.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No obscene behavior or profane language will be tolerated.
- Smoking is not allowed per city ordinance #09-5138 C.S.
- Drugs are strictly prohibited. The law will be enforced.
- Littering and dumping trash is strictly prohibited.
- No firearms, fires, fireworks, flammable liquids, open burning or use or any device with an open flame such as candles, sterno, etc. allowed. Fire Marshal code will be enforced.
- No pets are allowed in the buildings and/or on the sports fields, unless used by the visually impaired and must be on a leash at all times. Pets are allowed on the walking trail and common areas. Please help us keep our park clean by picking up after your pet.
- Animals are only allowed on the walking trail during athletic events, unless told otherwise by the Director.
- No motor homes or RVs allowed.
- No overnight parking allowed. Violators will be towed at the owner's expense.
- No loud music - live or recorded - is allowed. All car stereos should be turned low when entering the park.